It’s a Cat’s World

We just live–and serve dinner, and provide rubs–in it.

Proof the world is round:Proof the world is round

What? You said, “Don’t get on the chair.” I’m  not “on” the chair.kitty-destroyed-armchair-r-default

There’s never a bad time to touch noses.There's never a bad time to touch noses

Holy moly! So that’s what they call “canines.”Holy moly, look those canines

Maintain warp drive, Number Two.kitten-car-drive-on-head-of-driver-no-respect-for-personal-space-r-default

A Study in Contrasts, by Tigger, Jr.Study in Contrasts

“Traction,” he calls it. I’m dubious.Neck therapy

Yes! He has the nap gene. Like this, son

The Great Dinner Heist, Attempt 14Dinner

Terror in the Hallway, Part TwoNightmar in the Hallway

When I make my escape, I’m taking you with me.When I escape, I'm taking you with me

Resistance is futile.Cat-resistance is futile

This entry was posted in Humor, Popular Culture & Entertainment, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to It’s a Cat’s World

1. Made me smile, Mitch. Loved the pics

2. sofania says:

Very cute! Thanks for the laugh. 🙂

3. Lovely and funny pictures. 🙂

4. Roos Ruse says:

Mitch, you’ve outdone yourself! Dinner Mystery… Bwahahaha!

5. smzang says:

I was in such a rush to get out the door; I only came in here to shut the computer down.
    This puts everything in proper perspective. I am grateful and everybody I come in contact with tonight should be grateful too. After consuming this post, I feel as if I just
    took a hit of pure oxygen. Thank you! (now off to the meeting with a smile…thank you again.)

6. M.B. Henry says:

LOL!! One for the cat lovers! Well done.

Such fun, Mitch! I think Dinner Mystery was my favorite. Made me chuckle. But then that baby in PJs with his cat buddy–SO cute. Glad I don’t have to choose!

8. RGS says:

showed this around at work, and we are having a much needed hardy LAUGH!!! (Except for one spoiled sport who wouldn’t look)

9. I needed this laugh. Thanks Mitch.

10. Candice says:

I’m sending this to my daughter. She’ll get a good laugh out of this, as did I!

11. gpavants says:

Hi Mitch,

Thank you! I needed to see cats in action. The heist one really got me belly laughing. Thank you for the reminder that humor is such great medicine. Meow, meow, meow, meow, (Friskies said it all)

Gary