Easter Bunny Burnout

“Sheesh, the last week of Easter prep is the worst! There’s the Egg Orders to get in, the Delivery Route to plan. Can’t sleep, gotta finish the Kid List before…before…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…”

TGIF-Office Worker bunnyIt’s tough being a mythical holiday icon.

This entry was posted in Humor, Popular Culture & Entertainment, Videos and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Easter Bunny Burnout

1. Looks like he might have been a ‘Westinghouse.” Looked that tired.

2. OMG! That is the cutest thing. Love it! 🙂

3. Cyranny says:

LOOOOOOOOOOOL I love it…. Thank you for the good giggles!!

4. hahahah I’m crying. Funny 🤣

5. trE says:

Haha. Overworked and underpaid.

6. Ha! Ha! Such a cute, tired bunny! 🙂

7. Erika Kind says:

Oh, this is such a cutie 😍

8. ladycee says:

Hi Mitch,
    I love this post. Cute and hilarious!
    I am running an Easter blog hop at my womenofwarfare site and wondered whether you’d like to share the link of this post at my site. If so inclined, I’d really appreciate it.
    Carol

9. Tina says:

He he. Here comes Peter Cottontail, Hoppin’ down the bunny trail, Hippity, hoppity, Easter’s on its way. 😀

10. Relax... says:

He or she just makes you want to take a nap with him or her!

11. Oh, I got a teal Easter Bunny for my granddaughter. Our church is not doing anything for Easter. I’m sad.

• mitchteemley says:

Not even celebrating Jesus’ resurrection?

• This is the second new pastor. This one said he wants the visitors to see how we worship on a regular Sunday. It makes no sense. Most of the choir members and “senior” church members seek traditional worship elsewhere. Very heartbreaking.

• mitchteemley says:

Sorry to hear that, Miriam. Sounds like the new pastor is trying do things in new ways so that visitors won’t feel alienated. Still, I’m surprised he wouldn’t emphasize the resurrection on Easter Sunday. Praying things will sort out.

12. Ann Coleman says:

I’ve always thought the Easter bunny and Santa Claus must be horribly overworked! Thanks for the video, it gave me a much-needed smile today.

13. smzang says:

I love that bunny!

14. One bunny is going to be so mixed up on Easter Sunday with it clashing with All Fools Day, let’s hope the bunny doesn’t end up with egg on its face.

15. kelleysdiy says: