Courage Doesn’t Always Roar

I’m busy working on my next feature film script, and have limited time for blogging today. But then, this isn’t just a re-post of an old fave, it’s a self-encourager. If you write, you know what I mean. It takes raw COURAGE to face that keyboard. Every day.

“Be strong and courageous. Do not be fearful or lose heart. For God will be with you wherever you go.” ~Joshua 1:9

Mitch Teemley

Courage

View original post

Image | This entry was posted in Culture, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Courage Doesn’t Always Roar

1. Thank you for the great words of encouragement. I appreciate them. Good luck with your film script. I wish you the best.

2. Michelle Dobrozsi says:

Thanks, needed this today!

3. Indeed – that keyboard, silently mocking us somedays…I’ve been seeing/reading much about lions lately – THE lion, the Lion of Judah…just another confirmation His roar is coming…

4. stolzyblog says:

true. in fact, usually. 🙂

5. Well said! Remain blessed 🙂

6. Viola Bleu says:

I like that. I like that a lot. In fact, I need that lion and quote on my ceiling when I wake each day…. yes, that would be perfect.
    Thank you for sharing this during a busy day 🌸 and good continued luck with the script 🥂

7. That’s the motivation I need today. Thank you, Mitch. Have a great weekend. :O)

8. AECRM says:

If I could hit like a 1000 times I would do it! Thank you — it takes a lot of courage!

9. Spring fever maybe… I’ve been trying to focus with writing, thinking I need a new environment. COURAGE.- you are right!

10. Roos Ruse says:

That’ll preach, Mitch.

11. M.B. Henry says:

Truth!! Happy writing Mitch!

12. Amen to that. Praying for you brother.

And here I thought your creative genius appeared on the screen as fast as you could type!! 🙂 Seriously, I appreciate your humility to admit you need courage too. God’s gonna honor that!

14. It also applies to creating art… I need some of that courage today. Hope you are getting a lot done, Mitch! Don’t worry about posting. We totally understand! 🙂

15. Indeed! It takes courage to face that keyboard–and that blank page with the blinking cursor! Thanks for sharing your self-encourager. 🙂

16. I know the feeling. I have limited time for blogging, every day, especially if I am going to be faithful to reading my favoured blog posts, besides working.

17. This is great!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!