Parenting Illustrated

Child’s School Experience:

Parent’s Goals for Teenager:Presentation1

Teenager’s Goals:Presentation2

Off to College!Slide5

After College:boomerangkid

Any Questions?

This entry was posted in Culture, Humor and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

31 Responses to Parenting Illustrated

1. Reblogged this on Chris The Story Reading Ape's Blog and commented:
    Mitch nails it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„

2. jrusoloward says:

Very funny! Although I’m not sure I agree with all the cartoons.

3. trE says:

Haha. These are great! Thanks for the laugh, Mitch!

4. Haha. Growing up is a tricky experience for kids and especially parents. Did they forget what it’s like? Yeah, it WAS different in the dark ages. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ Not by much.

5. nancyehead says:

Hilarious! God bless!

6. Nyara says:

haha! Loved relating to the images! Hilarious!

7. Roos Ruse says:

Reblogged this on What Next: Behind Roo's Ruse and commented:
    Leave it to Mitch to make such a tricky challenge simple and memorable :

8. Fantastic. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Michael

9. Jennie says:

Reblogged this on A Teacher's Reflections and commented:
    Parenting and Humor. Thank you, Mitch Teemley!

10. Haha very funny!! I loved it!!

11. Brilliant. All of them!

12. Pingback: Parenting Illustrated – MEANDERINGS

13. Funny and really straight forward…

14. Pingback: *Press it* Parenting Illustrated #24 | Its good to be crazy Sometimes

15. Cyranny says:

Trina sent me ๐Ÿ˜‰ And I’m glad I came… I’ll now be following you around, but don’t worry, I am way too lazy to stalk anyone, hehehehe Have a lovely weekend, Mitch! xx

16. So wonderfully described the reality!!! M on stage one! Way to go……!!!!!!