Blog awards are for newer bloggers looking to be discovered. I don’t really qualify anymore (I passed the 5,000 Followers mark yesterday!). But a couple of years back, I was delighted to have this chance to introduce myself:
What’s a Liebster? Ach, I thought you’d never ask! The word is German for “lover” but, in this case, means finding new blogs to love. Liebster is also big on the number 11, proving it’s better than all other awards (because “it goes to 11”).
11 Facts About Me
- My name is Mitch, which, according to one source, means “little loaf of bread.”
- I have some German ancestry, but only pretend to know the language.
- I used to go by the nickname “Og,” labelling my first apartment Og Hollow, until a Swedish guy asked me why I’d named it “Eye Socket” (I don’t know Swedish either).
- I have a gorgeous and wonderful wife I don’t deserve (she frequently reminds me).
- I have two brilliant, wildly creative, adorable young adult daughters (phone numbers withheld).
- My childhood paper route remains the longest job I’ve ever had.
- I’ve made a living as: a paper boy (see…
View original post 301 more words