A (Brief) Winter’s Tail

Busy working on my novel and prepping to teach a class, so I’m re-posting this 33 word “tail” from two years back. Stay warm, friends!

Mitch Teemley

“My whiskers, what a catastrophe that nearly was!”

After cleverly outwitting the dangerous intruder, Reggie McMouse returned to his favorite chair. He was particularly pleased with his plush new rug.

~The End~

430103_455034484548465_1042665992_n

View original post

This entry was posted in Humor, Mitchellaneous and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to A (Brief) Winter’s Tail

1. Ellen says:

Too funny

2. Viola Bleu says:

OMG, I LOVE this!!!! How cute???? I want to move in with him ….
    Brilliant take on an old tiger carpet (I actually just typed carpark, because my mind wasn’t on the job. And it wasn’t autocorrect butting in either. Do you get that?)

3. ellie894 says:

This is great! Good luck with your class 😊

4. Love it. Thanks for reposting! Be blessed. God is in a stunning mood.

5. smzang says:

Bella was not amused, but I thought it was hilarious, and ingenious.

6. Very nice. I may try to hide the evidence.

7. atimetoshare.me says:

Ooooh my. I’m not particularly a cat lover, but this is quite unbearable. Eeeyeew😢

8. Too funny! And when you think about, the cat probably doesn’t look much different from when he was alive. 😉

9. LOL this made me laugh for several minutes

10. cat9984 says:

Hiss! Boo! We used to like you Mr. Mitch. Snoops and Kommando Kitty

11. sophie says:

this made me giggle! thanks for sharing!

12. Rosy Mouse writes for our church Magazine but she is in trouble since Christmas. Her dear relations have been nibbling things they shouldn’t inside Church and the Wardens are getting a Church Cat.