Signs of Winter

Winter is here! Snow and ice are everywhere–just as New Year’s revelers are preparing to hit the roads! So be careful, folks. And obey the signs!

EMGN-Laugh-Funny-Signs-Lol-Hilarious-9
Well, OK, not all signs.
disgusting-weather-ahead
Disgusting weather alert!
37fc1088265ec027a6c727140ffabac4
It’s all that snot that did it!
Winter highway blooper
Works for me.
drivingconditions
Shouldn’t have eaten so much cake.
aac627e671859ee5d81d400fa7a11f73
Warning: Darwinian conditions ahead.
car-humor-funny-joke-road-street-drive-driver-hide-and-seek-polar-bear-snow-1
If you get stuck, ask for help. But be careful who you ask.
4d4845b383251
Lord, is there such a thing as un-praying?
Finniest-Snow-Memes-Ever2
Ah, what’s a little snow, eh?
10377431_10205794146993720_6224107260357710643_n
No comment.

This entry was posted in Humor, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

50 Responses to Signs of Winter

1. I’m a Canadian, and I do remember snowdrifts like that as a kid. But I lived in New Brunswick then.

2. Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.

3. We just had snow, so much for the prevalent British saying “the snow always comes from U.S.A. They get it first” ooooo you don’t think? Happy New Year

4. 😊 Happy New Year. Hope it’s a Cosy one.

5. Forrest Pasky says:

Great funny read to start the day. Have a Happy New Year. 🙂

6. nancyehead says:

Too much cake. That’s hilarious! God bless, Mitch. Happy New Year!

7. David Cosier says:

Its good to laugh! Thanks!

8. Erika Kind says:

Hahaha… you made my evening, Mitch! Thanks for the laughs. Your comments bring the memes to perfection!!

9. This was the first time in forever we’ve had a white Christmas in my town. Those Baptists can blame me. I made a special request about a month ago.

10. Lisa Beth says:

Fabulous finds! I’m in New England and loving every freezing snowy day! Happy New Year!

11. In Arizona, where I spend most of my time, a Canadian-style s-shaped curve, through the snow, would be a hundred-year event. All those in snowy or icy climes, heed the “snot” warnings.

12. Wow! Those traffic signs! Thanks for making me smile. No snow nor rain here yet. I’d be happy for some snow, but it’s rare in Sacramento.

13. Joan says:

Thanks, Mitch. May 2018 snow us with laughter. It’s much better than snot.

14. Joan says:

Reblogged this on aholdingplace and commented:
    I wanted to share these incredible signs of winter from Mitch Teemley’s
    wonderful blog.

15. Joan says:

Reblogged this on aholdingplace.com

16. BelleUnruh says:

Thanks for these photos. So funny. We had had a lot of snow in the last two days. Luckily, I’m snug in my warm apartment.

17. Just more reasons why 100 years ago my family moved from Minnesota to California – we got tired of living in snot…

18. Well, snow can be beautiful. But in Arizona where it is 75, we don’t have to shovel sunshine.

19. smzang says:

I’m knitting mittens right now for that little squirrel.

20. I love this! I’m putting up drive with brains signs on my road!

21. cat9984 says:

Snow always looks so much better in pictures. I feel like the squirrel. Happy New Year!

22. Jennie says:

The laugh-o-meter was at a 10! Thanks, Mitch.

23. carhicks says:

Happy New Year Mitch. Thanks for the laugh this morning. Being a retired Canadian, that is why I am on my way to spend 9 weeks in Florida.

24. Ann Coleman says:

Thanks for this post, Mitch! It was just what I needed to cheer me up on a cold morning. And personally, I think it’s always a good idea to “drive with cake!”

25. Driving with cake? Perfect. And those snow drifts? Remind me of one winter in Maryland… in the mountains. Friends sent me pictures that year. We had just moved and missed that year’s storm. The snow was so high that they used telephone poles to navigate and judge where the road was. 😳 Hilarious post, by the way! Love it. 🙂

26. gpavants says:

Hi Mitch,

Ha, ha! I am the one guilty of praying for snow. We need winter weather in CA. Thanks,

Gary

27. Okay, that was a lot of fun:)