If You Think the Season’s Hard for You…

1528701_10152110602906178_850445935_n

The holidays are, for some, about present love and past pain. But for others they are the reverse, a time of loneliness and isolation, of only faintly remembered love. I’ve had both, as I’m sure you have. My hope is that each of us would savor our joys this holiday season, find ease in our sorrows, and pray one another through…until there is only present love.

This entry was posted in Humor, Popular Culture & Entertainment and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to If You Think the Season’s Hard for You…

1. John S says:

Great humor, great message.  Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter for obvious reasons HOPE, PEACE, LOVE, JOY (Advent themes) are really needed in where I am at today….JAIL. Thanks again for this post Mitch.

2. So true. The first brick laid in a foundation seems to get lost among the other bricks. We tend to forget our usefulness. Thank your Mitch.

3. claire says:

Beautiful thought! How easy it is when surrounded by loved ones to forget others not so fortunate at Christmas.

4. Ha! Love that cartoon. We’d probably all be better off if we started some Christmas group therapy and got honest about things. I saw another cartoon, someone calling a Mental Health Hospital and inquiring about family suites. Made me laugh.

Merry Christmas,Mitch!

5. E says:

Perfect, common sense and humor. Thanks Mitch.

6. schoen55 says:

A simple but impactful message, Mitch. A reminder that each of us experiences Christmas in their own way but God loves us no matter what and how we feel. Christmas.

7. Beautiful and encouraging thoughts, Mitch! I pray this with you. Love the humor, too. You know how to say much with few words. And I truly admire that!

8. Love that cartoon! It is perfect.

9. Jennie says:

So funny, and a great message. Thanks, Mitch!

10. Reblogged this on Beckie's Mental Mess and commented:
    Mitch Teemley’s post is rather funny, something I needed today. I hope you guys enjoy it too! 🙂

11. dharkanein says:

It’s funny but with a proper message…let’s pray for each other this Christmas.
    Merry Christmas to all.

12. knabbler says:

Thank you, Mitch for the smile and the prayer. It’s a good one that I’ll be passing on. Blessings,

13. Amen to that 🙏🏻

14. brunniegetchell says:

Thank You for the smile, the message and reminder that “love is all we need” ( John Lennon ). Merry Christmas Mitch.

15. Roos Ruse says:

What a superb reminder that we’re all in this together, Mitch. After all love wins.