Guys be Guys, No Matter What Size

guys-be-guysno-matter-what-size

A quick break before Thor and the big green guy attack the movie theaters.

Disclaimer: Apologies in advance if this is too crude for any of my more genteel friends. I found it amusing, but (wisely) distrusting my own taste, ran it by my wife (a.k.a. Jane Austen 2.0), who found it acceptable. So there. Have a great weekend. “Hulk smash box office!”

This entry was posted in Humor, Movies, Popular Culture & Entertainment and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Guys be Guys, No Matter What Size

1. LOL! That is just adorable. Gave me a good chuckle. πŸ™‚

2. HAT says:

Lol – Pretty sure the MPAA would just give it a PG-13, for “mild vulgarity.”

3. I laughed – I thought there is one person who is green but not with envy – then went to confession – I’m not even catholic πŸ™‚

4. I’m not sure what I found more funny: the picture, or the fact you refer to your wife as Jane Austen 2.0! πŸ˜„

5. Yoly says:

Ha ha !!!! Love it

6. I find it amusing that some took the effort to setup the photo. What some folks think of. πŸ™‚

7. I think your wife and I would make great friends! ☺️

8. It’s very bunny, Mitch. πŸ˜€

9. VocareMentor says:

For sure, the best part of the post is referring to your wife as Jane Austen 2.0. That’s quite a complement. Excellent!

10. When a man has gotta go…a man has GOTTA GO!

11. jrusoloward says:

Lol! Full moon tonight.

12. William Hill says:

Mitch, you are a whiz (pun intended) with your humor.

13. Reblogged this on Its good to be crazy Sometimes and commented: