Babies

A Baby is God's Opinion

“Making the decision to have a child–it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.” ~Elizabeth Stone

“I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.” ~Vincent van Gogh

“You formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.” ~Psalm 139:13

“Diaper backward spells repaid.” ~Marshall McLuhan

“If you were to open up a baby’s head–and I am not for a moment suggesting that you should–you would find nothing but an enormous drool gland.” ~Dave Barry

“People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one.” ~Leo J. Burke

“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.” ~Matthew 18:10

“Every child begins the world again.” ~Henry David Thoreau

This entry was posted in Humor, Quips and Quotes, Videos and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Babies

1. atimetoshare.me says:

Diaper spelled backwards LOL

I’ll have to send that Dave Barry quote to my dad (age 93). We used to enjoy his column in the paper together. This small sample demonstrates why. Thanks for the smiles, Mitch–and the tug of nostaliga on the heartstrings!

3. smzang says:

The Sandberg quote is amazing and humbling and joyful.
    Thanks for sharing!

4. alexankarr1 says:

Love the Sandburg quote.

5. All very telling and equally informative quotes. ‘O)

6. You know my heart on this one! They are the gift of LIFE from the Greatest Giver ever!!! 🙂

7. Reblogged this on Celebrate His Love and commented:
    Oh Baby, do I ever love babies!

8. carhicks says:

I love this. When my husband passed away, it was my grandchildren w/o kept me sane. The Thoreau quote sums it up.

9. Kristi Ann says:

Amen-Amein Brother in Christ Jesus-Yeshua Mitch!! 💜💕 God Bless you Brother in Christ Jesus-Yeshua and Your Family members and Friends!!

All Babies are a GIFT from our ONE TRUE GOD THE FATHER who art in Heaven Above and HIS SON Jesus-Yeshua Christ!!

Our ONE True GOD’S LOVE 💕💜 is ETERNAL THROUGH HIS SON Jesus-Yeshua Christ for Today and Everyday Forevermore!!

Love 💕 Always and Shalom ( Peace ), YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

10. numrhood says:

matthew 43:35 thou shall do a new thing, don’t be stuck in the past.
    psalm 114:38 & 36