Got the Monday Blues?

Do you have trouble getting going on Mondays? I do. I spent a lovely hour in the mythical kingdom of Planning this morning, but now I find myself in the dull grey land of Doing, wondering where the exit is.

Presentation1

“I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.”
~E. B. White

Here are two things to brighten your Monday:

pumpkin spiceFirst, this is a Pumpkin Spice flavored blog post! Really. (Lick screen) Mmmm… Better, huh?

And here’s a little Monday tip that helped first grade teacher Mrs. Clark:

394397_461148760584507_1083283206_nI tride this an it werks rilly good u guys! Rilly. It will make u fell good. Rilly!!

You’re welcome.

This entry was posted in Culture, Humor, Mitchellaneous, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Got the Monday Blues?

1. “the mythical kingdom of Planning”

Ha! I have visited this place many times. Apparently we are Italian, because some Italian guy once said, “We make plans and God just laughs.” Have some more pasta and another glass of wine.:)

2. Relax... says:

Oy, he said the “p”-word. :-p !!

3. I too like to visit the mythical kingdom…every morning, right after breakfast. πŸ™‚

4. toutparmoi says:

I think it was Winston Churchill who’s reported to have said, “Life always looks better after lunch.” Definitely not a Monday morning man. In fact, not a morning man any day of the week.
    So if pooping doesn’t work, try lunch!

5. woodtic says:

Livin the dream: I pooped twice today!

6. Ha,ha!! To borrow Linkletter’s immortal words of wisdom: “Kids say the darndest things!” πŸ™‚

7. Sage advice… Hahaha!

8. Thanks for this post and stopping by my blog please visit as often as you can.

9. Jon says:

Mondays – approximately one-seventh of your life.

10. “alimentary” education… πŸ™‚

11. alexankarr1 says:

β€œI arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.”
    tickled me…
    I think Mrs Clark’s love-letter needs a medical disclaimer on it. Suffer little kids to, uh, go to med school before they start practising proctology.

12. I know I am late getting to this post, it has been 2 weeks of Mondays for me, I just want to know if anyone else licked their screen? If so, did it work? If it worked what brand of screen do you have? Mine just tasted like my screen always tastes. In case you are wondering; I know what screen tastes like because I have followed similar instructions before, you’re not the first one to create a flavoured post! I hear if I just poop after licking screen I will feel much better! πŸ˜‰

13. Jennie says:

I think I need to go poop. πŸ™‚