Label-otomy

Part One: Who Knew?

Ohh3

Especially if your hand is made out of hand.

Ohh1

But if I do, how many miles will my butt get before it needs a retread?

Ohh2

Now you tell us!

Peanuts1

Aha! So peanuts DO contain peanuts. I’d long suspected it.

Peanuts2

Well, then, what kind of ant poison can I eat?

Clothing

Even if I’m, like, in a hurry?

Ohh4

Oh, shoot, I think I may have one of those!

Part Two: Made in China

China5

What about alligators?

Part Three: Miscellaneous Advice

Made in Sweden, not Texas

This is IKEA, not Texas.

China7

Duh, does anybody NOT use goggles while opening their mail? (Side Note: How cool is it that this letter opener looks just like the whale from “Pinocchio?”)

China8-no operating the forklift today, Rex

Sorry, Rex, no more driving the forklift until after the vet says OK. And stay outa my beer!

Death-Hideous but cool looking death

Warning: Hideous but fascinating-to-watch death may ensue.

⇔

“Secretly we’re all a little more absurd than we make ourselves out to be.”

~J. K. Rowling

This entry was posted in Humor, Popular Culture & Entertainment, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Label-otomy

1. yeah, but the “don’t slap pandas” is good advice. You’d think they’d make that warning a little bigger.

2. bdeckard92 says:

To be fair I have been tempted (and given in to the temptation) of ironing while wearing a shirt… just to flatten the collar. From experience I can say that it is advisable to adhere to the warning…. or be ready to adhere to the shirt…

3. atimetoshare.me says:

These are too funny. Obviously someone had too much time on their hands or dental pain😜

4. ekurie says:

I always wonder what to do with that last little bit of thread, too. Might as well use it for personal expression. Or cries for dental help.

5. Forrest Pasky says:

This was awesome break from work.
    Thanks for sharing Mitch. πŸ™‚

6. smzang says:

I was really curious about the ant trap because it looks so real.
    This is what I found: (still shaking my head)

Much enjoyed!

They do this on purpose to add a little levity to our lives. What other explanation could there possibly be?

8. Great giggle – I don’t know which is sillier, the labels or the fact that anyone must be told to remove the child before laundering the shirt

9. MegClift says:

Always think it’s a shame when we have to remove our children from the clothes before placing in the machine. Heaps less fun…

10. Ron Whited says:

What’s really disturbing is that the reason these silly labels exist in the first place is because someone actually did what the warning label says.

11. woodtic says:

I had to take the keys off my dog after I caught him driving on his meds. Difficult decision, but best for everyone

12. Absurdly funny! πŸ™‚

13. A very funny selection !!!

14. This provided a needed laugh this morning!

15. Pastor Randy says:

Loved them all, and you know Mitch, that somewhere, some person actually did some of those things the labels warned NOT to do, like “do not iron while wearing shirt”–geez…..no wonder insurance is so high!

16. Ann Coleman says:

Where in the world did you find these? I know our culture has been “dumbing down” lately, but these go way past the category of stating the obvious! So funny! These beat those silly lawyer ads that tell people that “if you’ve had a reaction to (insert some drug here) that caused serious injury or death, you may be entitled to monetary compensation.” I’ve always wondered how you can sue someone after you’re dead…..

17. gerrymackrell says:

Not funny, pay attention and heed the warnings.

18. Roos Ruse says:

My day’s set on funny now!

19. gpavants says:

Ha, ha, ha, and ha-haaah! Needed that today. Wow, really?