Pictures of Heaven!

It is generally assumed that there are no actual photographs of heaven. This is incorrect. There are many pictures online!  Hint: It helps if you’ve read a lot of books. Then you’ll know exactly what to look for.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

More: I’ll Buy a Kindle When They Create a “Book Smell” App

This entry was posted in Books, Culture, Humor and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to Pictures of Heaven!

1. Mtich: It can’t be beat! Throw in good cup of coffee and I’ll agree. Yep, it’s heaven.

2. I want to go to any of those heavens.

3. Ha! I see you’ve been to heaven, too! That’s exactly what I saw myself. How charming. Also, there’s a coffee fountain in the middle of the courtyard paved in gold. That’s where all the bloggers meet up every morning to discuss all the good books we’re reading.

4. I feel ya, man. Our old “Carnegie” library in my home town was a Heaven I could reach on my bike. Kindle is great but there is nothing like the musty smell and feel of an old book — and the sense of anticipation as you crack it open. 🙂

5. Don’t get me wrong, I love books, but can there be a movie theater, too?

6. Mischenko says:

Take me there! Beautiful pics. 😉 ❤

7. HAT says:

“I have always imagined Paradise will be a kind of library” (Jorge Luis Borges) …

8. oneta hayes says:

I have a hard time seeing these gorgeous libraries as real places. Can I see the source to find out where they are? Of course you told me, the source is heaven. Any of them private libraries?

9. As I love books that was a fantastic slide show! You outdid the staircase to heaven! Hard to choose “which one” I like best!

10. Lady G says:

A well stocked library or study! HEAVEN! LOL!!!

11. Edward Sosa says:

Haha! I think God wanted to give me a taste of Heaven when I was impelled to cancel cable and buy a bookshelf! You think you could photoshop a few dogs in there? 😉

12. Ann Coleman says:

Looks like heaven to me!

Do you suppose an angel choir could add some soft background music? Then all the senses will be covered: lovely books to behold (and sniff!), cushy chairs to finger while we read, savory coffee to relish, and angelic chorales for the ears. Perfect!!

14. beautiful images..