Two New Studies Reveal: Time Travel is Real!

A heavily funded study at the Institute for Advanced Research in Really Important Stuff has shown that all humans (and most animals) travel toward the future at the rate of 1 DaaT (Day at a Time). More information will be released in the next 24 hours, which is expected to arrive tomorrow.

A second study at GBIU (Great Big Impressive University) has shown that it is actually possible to “jump forward” in time as much as 9 or 10 hours by employing a technique pioneered by lab assistants, and referred to as “sleep.” (Warning: Scientists say that during this time human bodies continue to age at the rate of 1 DaaT – see above). Also, student assistants report that during these experiments paid lab positions have sometimes mysteriously disappeared.

010-Jacob-Von-Hogflume

This entry was posted in Culture, Humor, Mitchellaneous and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Two New Studies Reveal: Time Travel is Real!

1. profsloan says:

What about the International Date Line? If someone was continually to circle the world west to east (or east to west), would they become younger (or older)? Even if they did, can they overcome the rule established in your first noted piece of research? B

2. Excellent! This explains the consistent lag I’m experiencing.

3. I want to go backward in time. Maybe a new discovery is in the wings?

4. starrysky says:

Look at science go 😀 I especially like the sleep technique

5. Jennie says:

Oh, this is good, Mitch!

6. And I say, It’s about Time

7. This is some fuuunnnyyyy stuff. I. Am. Cracking. Up!

8. Awesome invention! Thanks to Jacob Von Hogflume 🙂

You struck humor-gold again, Mitch! Loved this!

10. gerrymackrell says:

Hi Mitch, sounds like a dead end experiment to me. Check out my blog at geraldmackrell.com
    God Bless Gerry M.

11. gpavants says:

Hi MItch,

You know I am all about time. “Manage time wisely or it will manage you”, is the theme of my book. Thank the Lord for the times we have. https://www.amazon.com/Chronolocity-Chronotons-G-P-Avants/dp/0692501819/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1504655343&sr=8-2&keywords=chronolocity

In Christ,

Gary

12. dawnwairimu says:

Haha — I love this! Look, I am traveling through time RIGHT NOW! 🙂 But hey I am always intrigued by time travel. I actually just wrote a blogpost about an imaginary time-travel scenario! 🙂 Thanks for this interesting and humorous read! 🙂 Love it!

13. This is awesome! I love it!!