His Face

Presentation1

Oh, that my face, might reflect Your light forever, Father!

14 Responses to His Face

1. yakpro2015 says:

I know this… and am reminded.be blessed my dear brother. Joe YAKOVETIC DESIGNS http://www.yakovetic.com 16221 Flallon Avenue Norwalk, CA 90650

mobile: 909.241.6088

SDG Soli Deo Gloria “To God Alone the Glory”

From: Mitch Teemley To: yak_pro@yahoo.com Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2017 9:23 AM Subject: [New post] His Face #yiv3059983984 a:hover {color:red;}#yiv3059983984 a {text-decoration:none;color:#0088cc;}#yiv3059983984 a.yiv3059983984primaryactionlink:link, #yiv3059983984 a.yiv3059983984primaryactionlink:visited {background-color:#2585B2;color:#fff;}#yiv3059983984 a.yiv3059983984primaryactionlink:hover, #yiv3059983984 a.yiv3059983984primaryactionlink:active {background-color:#11729E;color:#fff;}#yiv3059983984 WordPress.com | mitchteemley posted: “I’m particularly taken by this translation of Revelation 22:4 by renowned theologian Dallas Willard. It captures viscerally the heart-stirring truth that to know God, “to see Him as He truly is,” is to be like Him (1 John 3:2).Oh, that my face, might r” | |

2. Ahhh,very sweet, Mitch. I’ve never heard that before.

3. Rick says:

When I think of reflect in this context, I think of our actions. Our actions which are observed and easily judged. The more we can reflect the love and light of God, the more people who may wish to learn more about Him!

4. Amen. That reminds me that His will for our lives is to be conformed to His image.

5. E says:

To reflect his light, that’s the goal Mitch.

6. numrhood says:

revelation 47: clap & shout

7. gpavants says:

Amen. Soon, brother, soon.

8. Roos Ruse says:

I like to imagine that explains how some people I could not have possibly met before seem so familiar. Oh, to be like Him. Stunningly beautiful, Sir.

9. DebFarris says:

I love this and just started Revelations this morning for what must be the 7th time…? Beautiful words to take with me on the journey. Thanks Mitch and thanks for the read. It means a lot!