I Love My Fellow Humans, but Sometimes…

Meanwhile, in other news:

Asteroid

“Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?”

~1 Corinthians 1:20

This entry was posted in For Pastors and Teachers, Humor, Popular Culture & Entertainment, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to I Love My Fellow Humans, but Sometimes…

1. It’s enough to make Jesus weep… 😦

2. Jon says:

He saw it coming!

3. atimetoshare.me says:

Ain’t it the truth?

4. lol…I had a full head of hair till my wife sneezed.

5. dawnlizjones says:

I dunno, Mitch. The Men in Black relied upon them heavily….

6. According to the Men in Black, fake news is real news: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brawJsSUtxk

7. carhicks says:

Amen. I do not even read those tabloids standing in line at the grocery store anymore. Who dreams this stuff up?

Astute observation, Mitch. Whyizzit we humans have an insatiable appetite for obvious untruths, but little if any interest in seeking truth?

9. jrusoloward says:

I have to be honest, I enjoy reading the headlines while standing in line at the supermarket. The only thing that worries me is people taking them seriously.

10. Eron Skelton says:

Do you see the parable? You need to open your eyes! We are all waiting for Jesus to come, in the act of waiting we have a mindset on waiting and will always be waiting. If we already know that Jesus is here than in the act of doing he is here. The wiseman or woman is within you, for you have the power to change the world by one small act! We are just to blind and are willing to be lead by the blind in order not to think for ourself because we do not want to suffer our good life we have created for ourself. Our big house, nice car. Our 9-5 job with weekend ends off!!! In order to get Christ conscious you must first become a saint. We are just to weak.

11. numrhood says: