A Filmmaker’s Journal

Presentation1

My feature film Over-the-Rhine has been officially selected for the Burbank International Film Festival! We’ve also been told we may be in the running for an award, but don’t know the details yet. Over-the-Rhine will screen Saturday, September 9, 1:00 p.m. at the AMC 16 Theaters in Burbank. Hoping to meet lots of Southern California blogger friends there! Stay tuned for ticket information.

In addition, we’ve just learned that we are an official selection for the Canadian International Faith and Family Film Festival, September 16 – 17 in Toronto, Ontario!

20431519_852941824855591_6897215126059254626_n

This entry was posted in Movies, Popular Culture & Entertainment and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

46 Responses to A Filmmaker’s Journal

1. S says:

congrats. You deserve it.

2. This must be very gratifying. I’m glad to see your work getting out to so many people. Take care.

3. yakpro2015 says:

CONGRATULATIONS! Joe YAKOVETIC DESIGNS http://www.yakovetic.com 16221 Flallon Avenue Norwalk, CA 90650

mobile: 909.241.6088

SDG Soli Deo Gloria “To God Alone the Glory”

From: Mitch Teemley To: yak_pro@yahoo.com Sent: Tuesday, August 1, 2017 9:26 AM Subject: [New post] A Filmmaker’s Journal #yiv7123195005 a:hover {color:red;}#yiv7123195005 a {text-decoration:none;color:#0088cc;}#yiv7123195005 a.yiv7123195005primaryactionlink:link, #yiv7123195005 a.yiv7123195005primaryactionlink:visited {background-color:#2585B2;color:#fff;}#yiv7123195005 a.yiv7123195005primaryactionlink:hover, #yiv7123195005 a.yiv7123195005primaryactionlink:active {background-color:#11729E;color:#fff;}#yiv7123195005 WordPress.com | mitchteemley posted: “My feature film Over-the-Rhine has been officially selected for the Burbank International Film Festival! We’ve also been told we are in the running for an award, but don’t know the details yet. Over-the-Rhine will screen Saturday, September 9, 1:00 p.m.” | |

4. This is wonderful news – congratulations

5. Congratulations – great progress and the year is not over yet!

6. I’m happy for you, Mitch. It’s nice to hear about people who try, try, try, then succeed.

7. Relax... says:

Congratulations! “If you build it, they will come.” (Here’s hoping Hollywood expands a bit more and a bit more…)

Awesome but expected news! 🙂 Such a delight to pick out Over-the-Rhine (left of center) out of that composite of films in the CIFF promo!

9. landl30 says:

Congratulations….

10. BelleUnruh says:

I’m so happy for you and everyone who worked with you. The Lord is blessing your film and I hope it touches the hearts of many people. Congrats!

11. Congrats, Mitch! Hope and pray that things blossom from there.

12. Every where, I turn, I see God fighting for His children, and this is another example 🙂 What a blessing for you 🙂

13. SarahC says:

Congratulations!

14. Double wonderful news! Congratulations Mitch! You deserve it 🙂

15. smzang says:

Way to go!!

You worked hard, the movie is great, you’ve earned it.

16. Lucie says:

CONGRATULATIONS, Mitch!!!!! Ten times over! So, tell me, does this mean I need to get an autograph from you, soon??

You’re the embodiment of love and light and joy, and I am truly sooooo happy for you. You’ve worked really hard for this honor, Mitch. Enjoy the ride! (((Hugs!!))) Lucie ❤

17. ekurie says:

Congratulations! thank You God

18. dawnlizjones says:

WOW!! Sending this our fam in Santa Clarita area!!

19. bonmedi says:

Congratulations!

20. @vapor_sage says:

So exciting. I can’t wait to read about it here

21. Jennie says:

Congratulations, Mitch. This is very exciting!

22. This is incredible! Your feature film is selected for two major film festivals…and talking about running for an award. Double, Triple Congratulations to you! I’m so excited. Hope you’ll meet some SoCal bloggers. I’ll be in Portland, OR to wait and meet my first grandbaby! I’ll miss meeting you.

23. raenegade says:

This is such a wonderful news. Congratulations Mitch. Many more success to come 🙂

24. Phil says:

Congratulations, Mitch! I hope to get a chance to see it.

25. Paula says:

“He” is our God and you are “the man of the hour!” Congratulations. Praising God for His work through you and your crew.

26. Awesome sauce!! 🙂

27. jrusoloward says:

Congratulations, Mitch and good luck!

28. smzang says:

I noted someone else said they weren’t getting notifications of your posts.
    This is the first I had seen this one. A huge Congratulations!