Curmudgeon

Presentation2

Curmudgeon (noun): Ill-tempered or cantankerous person. Usually older and male. E.g. How I feel when I read political news.

This entry was posted in Humor, Mitchellaneous, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Curmudgeon

1. but isn’t the glass always full? Half liquid, half air?
    Well, expect maybe in a vacuum, then we have a very different problem to discuss.

2. I just stopped following a Blog that I had liked, because suddenly the messages were very political and full of hatred. The media has control! I can’t remember the last time I turned on the news to hear some “positive” stories, except for CBS Sunday Morning show. I think if the media could share stories of people helping each other, more world news, it would be much better for us.

3. dtbrents says:

My husband is an old curmudgeon.

4. Just having passed the golden age of 50, I realize that I am suddenly a fogey (not really an old one yet). I don’t like the kid’s music (of any type), the way they drive or the way they treat people (to some extent). This is all tongue in cheek of course, but I do have one serious complaint as a burgeoning ‘old guy’ – Why can’t people just enjoy life? I know I do. Much more than I did when I was a kid.

5. Ron Whited says:

Amen and Amen!!!

6. atimetoshare.me says:

This is how my hubby looks when watching the evening news.

7. ekurie says:

can girls be curmudgeons? if not I then am a crabby old lady when I read political news.

8. Wayne says:

Soooooo…I’m turning 32 tomorrow, but I already feel this way 😄😄.

9. Sam Gordon says:

Unfair pun-ishment (but funny)!

10. Loved it! I reposted to my page with a comment! Love your writing Mitch. Check out both of my blogs, EmbracingLife.blog and DogTales.blog. Any suggestions to enlarge my “following” audience would be appreciated.

11. *how I feel literally all the time

12. First thought that ran through my head “Damn skippy, that’s right!” tsk, I know. Language. But, seriously.