A Filmmaker’s Journal

Just a quick update: Tonight’s World Premiere of my new feature film Over-the-Rhine is getting a lot of last-minute buzz. I did a live interview on the local Fox channel, and hear the local NBC station is repeatedly airing a spot about it, as well. Result? We’ve sold nearly twice as many tickets as we expected to, and the auditorium we were afraid was too big for us, Cincinnati’s historic Memorial Hall, is suddenly looking too small!

You can read the story carried by our local USA Today affiliate, the Cincinnati Enquirer, here. Blessings till it hurts! ~Mitch

This entry was posted in Popular Culture & Entertainment, Movies and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

33 Responses to A Filmmaker’s Journal

1. Great stuff Mitch. Congrats on your film and continued success. Is one of the actors the guy who played “Deacon” on “Mike and Molly”? Very cool.

2. Mitch much success with the film!
    Brad

3. Relax... says:

Reblogged this on Relax– and commented:
    (Relax note: Well done, Mitch! Thank you for your wonderful efforts in these things.)

4. atimetoshare.me says:

Blessings on your opening ❤️

5. sanseilife says:

Congratulations and have a great evening!

6. I am so proud of and happy for you. I’ve been wanting my book series to be turned into a TV series for 20 years and never knew how to go about it. But yours is a dream come true. Enjoy every minute of it. So happy for you, my friend.

7. Wonderful news! Congratulations Mitch 🙂 I will find your interview in http://www.nbc.com

8. Very cool. I wish you the best of (continued) success.

9. trE says:

This is awesome, Mitch! Congratulations!

10. ekurie says:

Very exciting! Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

11. knabbler says:

Wonderful, Mitch! Congratultions!

12. Amazing! Best wishes for the film.

13. barbara runck says:

So sorry to have missed this! I want to hear all about it when you have time!

Sent from my iPad

14. Awesome news, Mitch!!! Congratulations. I’m looking forward to reading your updates on the movie. I hope I can eventually see the movie.

15. Thanks for sharing. This is GREAT news!

16. By the way, excellent and informative write up in the Cincinnati Enquirer!!

17. Pingback: About Forgiveness | Pitching Pennies Poetry

18. WOW! FANTASTIC! Hope it succeeds far beyond all you could ask or even think!