Get it Write!

In the beginning…Grammar-cave menGrammar-I object, a baby should never be subjected to such treatmentI object, a baby should never be subject to this!

Well, no wonder, after what they did to him as a baby

(Well, no wonder, with what they subjected him to as a baby!)

Grammar-apostropheApostrophes are a sign of ownership.

Grammar-RU Prepositioning MeI tell ya, the chicks dig it.

Grammar-pyrramidsClassic hieroglyphic faux pas

Modern hieroglyphics

Presentation1

Writers: Cherish this relationship!Grammar-editing-humor

This entry was posted in Humor, Popular Culture & Entertainment, Writing and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Get it Write!

1. Loved these!
    Sadly, it’s been many years since a guy prepositioned me.

2. godoratheism says:

OK, Mitch, back away from the comic page before someone gets hurt.

3. enitsirk24 says:

This is good stuff right here. Brought a chuckle to my Friday. Peace!!!

4. Where do you come up with this stuff!?! Toooooooooo funny!

5. V.J. Knutson says:

Oh – I’m always getting stuck on apostrophes! Fun!

6. Bahahaha. English teacher humor. I love it!

7. notdonner says:

Reblogged this on It's a Dog's Life and commented:
    My late mother was an author and English instructor at a junior college in Arizona. These cartoons remind me of her collection of grammatical errors that made hysterical commentary in literary journals.

8. James R. says: