A Filmmaker’s Journal

OTR Premiere Banner

My feature film Over-the-Rhine will have its World Premiere on June 13, in Over-the-Rhine, the historic urban core of Cincinnati, Ohio, where the story is set and was filmed. Since the last time I mentioned it, Over-the-Rhine has been nominated for Best Drama by ICVM, the oldest and largest organization for Christian media professionals in the world. Our film will screen on an all-new state-of-the-art laser projection system in Cincinnati’s classic jewel-box theater, Memorial Hall (below).

memorialHall

If you’re near, join us! If not, your prayers and good wishes are always appreciated.

Blessings till it hurts, Mitch

For tickets and further information, click here.

This entry was posted in Culture, For Pastors and Teachers, Movies, Religion/Faith and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to A Filmmaker’s Journal

1. Congratulations on your nomination Mitch!

2. Congratulations! I so wish I could join you. What a plush theater, what a delightful event. I’ll keep you in my prayers, perhaps even toast you in my best red carpet gown 🙂

3. ekurie says:

Theater looks so lovely. Prayers coming your way, congratulations!

4. Excited for you, Mitch!

5. Congratulations Mitch! What an honor! Wish we could be there! :):)

6. atimetoshare.me says:

Yay!!!

7. M.G. Daniel says:

Congratulations! I am already dying to see it.

8. Tekoa says:

This is awesome! Congrats– May the seats be full and the message penetrate the hearts of those watching.

9. Congratulations! I can’t wait to see it!

10. Great news and congratulations! Prayers are certainly with you! GOOD LUCK and if I lived closer, I wouldn’t certainly come to see the movie. Wishing you and your wife GREAT success this year!

11. barbara runck says:

So proud of you Mitch.Will try to come if I can!

Sent from my iPad

12. Congratulations Mitch!
    I’ll be praying. Do you know where Vineyard church in Cincinnati is? A friend of ours, Rob King, is the pastor.

13. BelleUnruh says:

The Hall is beautiful, and I can’t imagine what a laser-projection system will be like! Congratulations. I’m looking forward to seeing it one day.

14. frenchc1955 says:

Congratulations! You should be very proud!

15. I am very happy for you. All your hard work and ups and downs are seeing fruit now.

16. That’s a wonderful place to screen your film, Mitch. Also congratulations on the nomination. ‘O)

17. smzang says:

Congratulations!
    That is an awesome accomplishment !
    Many prayers and good wishes !

18. smzang says:

In addition to the prayers and good wishes, I have just learned that
    a small delegation from Weirton will attend. I’m looking forward to it !

19. Congratulations!! And what a beautiful venue for its debut! Prayers for you, your work, all of those involved, and the hearts that will watch.

20. gpavants says:

Dear Mitch,

Yes! Amen! The Lord’s blessings on your film. I pray it follows in the path of War Room and Hidden Figures. A powerful story with the real message of Christ, great acting, and storyline.

Keep us posted,

Gary

21. RGS says:

Congrats and Good Luck!

22. AECRM says:

Mitch,
    Just reading about this now — very exciting. Congratulations! Will love to hear more about this.
    Ann Miko