Dog Days

The term “dog days” means the hottest part of summer, and it’s technically only spring where I live (though temps are near 90 right now). But if you’re a dog, all days are dog days!

Dog Breeds

Lavatory Retriever (“Get help, Lassie!”)Presentation1

Bird DogDog - Bird Dog

Caterpillar Dogerpillar

Dogerpilar (2)

Dog Dating

Dog Romance

Dog romance

Dog Parenting

Dogs adopt human babyWho says interspecies adoptions can’t work?  Love is love!

Dog Transportation

Dog uber“I’m still not sure how I feel about this whole Uber thing.”

Dog Faith

Dog faith

“Peter walked on the water… But then he began to sink.  Jesus reached out his hand to him and said, “O, you of little faith. Why did you doubt?”  ~Matthew 14:30-31

Dog Heaven

“All dogs go to heaven.” But does all of dogs go to heaven? sam-gross-is-there-any-chance-of-getting-my-testicles-back-new-yorker-cartoon_a-g-9170541-8419447And Finally: The Reason for DogsDogs-don't live as long

This entry was posted in For Pastors and Teachers, Humor, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Dog Days

1. That last is sublime!

2. ekurie says:

Wish we could always have the wisdom of a 6-year-old

3. atimetoshare.me says:

You n ever fail to amuse me. Thanks for making me chuckle, chortle and guffaw.

4. Dog gone, Mitch…..thank you for shating your walk of faith to “Shepard” us through each day so we don’t fall in the pit, no bull!!!!

5. Thank you ! Maybe I can place in the groaner competition for the mutt category which I am. Not really sure what shating is…..spell chek is for the dogs! Of course , sharing your dog walk of faith!

Thank you for the humor therapy, Mitch, and the wisdom of that little boy. His response reminded me of an email about “inner strength” that I received years ago. The author suggested if you love unconditionally, forgive easily, remain cheerful, handle stress without meds, etc., then you are probably the family dog.

7. Pingback: ‘old barns’ – General Store/Two Old Guys http://www.Store-2-old-guys.com

8. Ann Coleman says:

Great post, but I especially loved the last line. Wish I had thought of that!

9. gwennonr says:

This is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time. Thank you so much for sharing it.

10. Pingback: DOG DAYS – MP Barkery

11. numrhood says:

what if the temps are near 65

matthew 39:55-56

thou shall move thy mountains of israel

12. Pingback: Dog Days — Mitch Teemley – General Store/Two Old Guys http://www.Store-2-old-guys.com

13. the aroma candles made my day, they are even shaped like buts, i love it!