Travelling First Class

Next week I fly to Orlando for my first major film festival!

Greater-Orlando

The last time I travelled, I got confused. My hosts rented a Lexus for me and it had all of these little voices. Every time I’d fail to shut the door tightly, a voice would scold, “Door is ajar!” So I worked up a little comedy routine with the car:

• Me: “Hey, car, when is a door not a door? When the–“
  • Car: “Door is ajar!”

We had a great time, that car and I. (Do I spend too much time alone?)

tecmaindbyggetbidetwwsAnd then I got to the hotel, and the accommodations were first class! Only–you’re not going to believe this–the toilet had a drinking fountain in it!

It was good tasting water, though.

OK, enough with the potty humor. Tomorrow I’ll post something deep. Honest.

Have a refreshing week!

This entry was posted in Humor, Mitchellaneous, Movies, Popular Culture & Entertainment and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Travelling First Class

1. Mitch
    Best of success at the film festival!
    (I am trying to ignore your crappy jokes)
    Brad

2. chape says:

Haha! Any chance you get the same car?

3. lol at the drinking fountain hahaha

4. ekurie says:

Safe travels. Hoping for success for you!

5. Oh, Mitch, you *card*

(Good luck, and congrats!)

6. yakpro2015 says:

When are you leaving for Orlando? I’m flying out tomorrow morning from LAX and will be returning on May 5. I will be staying with friends, (remember Shari Bemis?) I will be with her and her husband.I have a few interviews for possible work and will be doing some painting while there. Let me know your schedule. Maybe we can meet up.Have a safe trip. Oh, by the way, my first trip to Europe, I got squirt in the ear while turning knobs on the bidet – I had never seen one before! blessings to your lovely family – and you! Joseph Yakovetic YAKOVETIC DESIGNS http://www.yakovetic.com 16221 Flallon Avenue Norwalk, CA 90650

mobile: 909.241.6088

SDG Soli Deo Gloria “To God Alone the Glory”

From: Mitch Teemley To: yak_pro@yahoo.com Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2017 8:13 AM Subject: [New post] Travelling First Class! #yiv4881399600 a:hover {color:red;}#yiv4881399600 a {text-decoration:none;color:#0088cc;}#yiv4881399600 a.yiv4881399600primaryactionlink:link, #yiv4881399600 a.yiv4881399600primaryactionlink:visited {background-color:#2585B2;color:#fff;}#yiv4881399600 a.yiv4881399600primaryactionlink:hover, #yiv4881399600 a.yiv4881399600primaryactionlink:active {background-color:#11729E;color:#fff;}#yiv4881399600 WordPress.com | mitchteemley posted: “Next week I fly to Orlando for my first major film festival!The last time I travelled, I got confused. My hosts rented a Lexus for me and it had all of these little voices. Every time I’d turn the engine off, a stern but polite female would scold, “Righ” | |

• mitchteemley says:

Hey, if you want to use a bidet to clean your ears, who am I to judge? ;>)
      Trudy and I will arrive on May 4. We’ll be at the Wyndham Resort in Orlando. Our film screens on May 5 at 7 p.m., so unfortunately, I assume you’ll miss it. If you get a chance to come by, do so–it would be great to see you, Joe!

7. I was in such a car – a new car. The owner returned it and bought a ‘regular’ car.

8. Hahaha! That’s exciting! We have so many festivals and conventions in and out of Orlando, i feel like there is at least one new blogger bud a week here for some event…or Disney World. 😉

9. winfred says:

Lol… drinking fountain… haha

10. carhicks says:

Enjoy your time at the film festival. Congratulations.

11. gerrymackrell says:

Nothing wrong with a little jokularity.

12. Have fun and remember…what happens in Orlando does not stay in Olando! Proud of you!

13. jrusoloward says:

Noooooo!!!!!! Lol! Have a lovely time in Orlando! I’m going in November.

14. I actually laughed out loud with this…hilarious! I love it! 😀 ha ha!

15. gpavants says:

Life is full of funny backwards things.

16. Kedy says:

Very useful.The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you (John E. Southard) – thanks for the share!