Meanwhile, in Other News

We’ve all been so busy with world news and politics lately that we’ve missed a lot of other important stories.  No worries, I’m here to catch you up (you’re welcome):

news2news4news5news6news7news8news9news10news13news16news14news15news17news18news19news20news22news24news21news25news26news27news28news30news32

This entry was posted in Culture, Humor, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Meanwhile, in Other News

1. Forrest Pasky says:

Enjoyed a good morning laugh! 🙂

2. Oh my, these got funnier and funnier and funniest. And yes, me be shamed of me English. 😀

3. Pingback: Meanwhile, in Other News | Just Thinkin'

4. Ha! Very funny. Reminds me of that old fashioned slogan, “the most trusted name in news,”

5. Ufuomaee says:

This was too funny! Nice one 🙂

6. atimetoshare.me says:

Good news after a few months of not so good news.

7. Oh, hysterical, Mitch. Needed a laugh this morning.
    My two favorites: The first story’s subhead – “filed to: HOLY CRAP WTF” and the AP’s Mississippi’s headline. OMGosh. Those made my entire weekend! 😀

8. blmaluso says:

Thanks for a much needed chuckle:-)

9. Erika Kind says:

Haha…. that is too funny! Thank you for that laugh, Mitch!

10. Delightfully funny! Enjoyed each one of them. Reminded me of Jay Leno, can’t remember if David Letterman pulled newpaper clipping the audience sent in, but this definitely captivated my attention! Thank you.

11. Pingback: Meanwhile, in Other News — Mitch Teemley – Covert Novelist

12. oneta hayes says:

Oh, these are good! My silent emotions percolated to the point of a real chuckle when I got to the flying bugs. Thanks.

13. Roos Ruse says:

I admit, I’ve made the same mistake spelling Misissippi, aw, that state (even reciting the song we jumped rope to in my head). Shocking news about Diana. 😀

14. Sumo wrestler and Snickers bar. Really? In a gay bar? Love it.

15. Excellent collection, Mitch!

16. Laughed so hard, oh my gosh!!!! 😂😂😂 I can’t even.
    My cousins have matching tee shirts that say “Let’s eat, Grandma! Let’s eat Grandma! Punctuation saves lives.” These are SO FUNNY, and made me think of that. PUNCTUATION, PEOPLE. PUNCTUATION PEOPLE. VERY IMPORTANT!!
    Thanks for this! 😁

17. Squid says:

😂😂😂 So wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

18. Sandi Staton says:

Love the Racheal Ray one . . . I wonder what her family and dog tasted like!

19. I needed this. Thanks! (And thanks so much for visiting my blog!)

20. Ali Wilford says:

Best medicine for the woes of the world 😂😂

21. Simply-Me says: