Brush Up Your Shakespeare, Sir Donald!

trumpDonald Trump, known for his eloquent use of the English language, has been letting the insults rip lately. But, O, thou couldst do so much better, Master T!  Thou needst but take a clue from the Great Insulter himself, William
“Bad Will” Shakespeare.
Why call Hillary Clinton “the devil” when you can call her a

CHURLISH CLAPPER-CLAWED STRUMPET!

Mad-HillaryAnd, Lady C, why settle for labelling The Donald an “enemy of the little guy” when you can call him a

SPLEENY RUMP-FED VARLOT!

But why wait for them when you can improve your own insults today, you beslubbering clay-brained miscreant?  Here’s a kit to get you started:

559174_412426582152779_1156414487_n

This entry was posted in Culture, Humor, Mitchellaneous, Popular Culture & Entertainment and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Brush Up Your Shakespeare, Sir Donald!

1. Pingback: Brush Up Your Shakespeare, Sir Donald! | Just Thinkin'

2. You hit the nail on the head, the ball out of the park, Mitch. It’s a grand slam for the grand slammer. I am sharing this one.

3. Kristen says:

I’ll do Mr. T one better… As he is a Christian now, it stands to reason he should be taking the lead of the most gifted Christian insulter of all time– Martin Luther: http://ergofabulous.org/luther/

4. atimetoshare.me says:

Finny😍

5. FUNNY STUFF… Gonna share this one w/my family… They will LOVE it! 😄😄😄

6. Ramona Contreras says:

This is what the doctor ordered! Funny! : D Thanks for the chart! Perfect material with which to elevate your name calling skills ; )

7. Loved it! There’s also a Donald Trump insult generator (http://trumpgenerator.com) for those wishing to employ his limited vocabulary. This all links back to the Surrealist Compliment Generator (http://www.madsci.org/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/~lynn/jardin/SCG), the year 2000’s answer to random insult generators.

• mitchteemley says:

Kiss Me Kate was indeed the source of my titular verbosity. The Surrealist Compliment Generator is wonderful, btw. The moment I linked there I was greeted with this immortal phrase: “You so truly know your inner plankton, it is a revelation not unlike discovering an impacted toll booth upon the plains of Patagonia!”

8. Robert Paulson says:

Hahaha😂

9. Brilliant vocabulary 🙂

10. cat9984 says:

My son (the English major) had the same idea.I am totally against sending him to any other country to ruin their heritage.

11. cricketmuse says:

I run this activity with my students in our Romeo and Juliet unit. It’s a poxy load of spreesome glee.