Dear Democrats, Dear Republicans

“Dear Democrats: Republicans are evil and must be stopped at any cost!”  ~Your friend, Lucifer

“Dear Republicans: Democrats are evil and must be stopped at any cost!” ~Your friend, Lucifer

Funny how adding an “r” to fiend makes the message more acceptable.

thVNNDD6X3

This entry was posted in Culture, Humor, Mitchellaneous and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Dear Democrats, Dear Republicans

1. jim says:

My my how that fiendish “friend” keeps us chasing each other instead of him, instead of dealing with problems … Need to lock them all in a room and say leave us alone until you figure out how to work together

2. What if one party is actually IS more aligned with Lucifer?
    I don’t believe either party is all good or all bad, but… There are lesser and greater evils.

• mitchteemley says:

There are, indeed, Bill. Although I’m pretty sure I see his fingerprints on both sides of the aisle. Could it be because humans–those fallen creatures the Bible talks about–are members of both parties? ;>)

• I agree with that. Demonizing those that don’t agree with you on political or religious issues (as we’ve heard so much of) shows that person is not prepared to put forth a substantive argument of why he or she is right.

3. mitchteemley says:

Well said, Bill!

4. This is perfect! You are so right in so many ways! Xp

5. Excellent post and comments.

One could argue that one party is more evil than the other but, sadly, any such argument would likely come from someone who supports one of the parties and what they have been doing for years.

When you think about it, the electorate, for the most part anyway, is not less evil than the politicians we consistently put in office.

The badly broken system we have could only be possible in a nation that has collectively turned its back on God.

• I agree with you about the electorate having turned their back on God and the politicians the majority chooses is a microcosm of that majority.
      I was thinking about Deuteronomy 9:5 when referring to greater and lesser evils – “It is not because of your righteousness or your integrity that you are going in to take possession of their land; but on account of the wickedness of these nations…”
      Even God chooses lesser evils when wickedness becomes so great.

6. mitchteemley says:

I certainly agree with you about the electorate. You and I being exceptions, of course. ;>)

7. Paula says:

I rarely comment on blogs when the topic is politics. It’s so easy to be misinterpreted in my words because as one author puts it: “Words do not express thoughts very well.”
    As a people, throughout history–and I don’t mean American people exclusively–we have been in an ongoing process of making change. We can always see where (what we think are) improvements can be made. And we never agree on what is improvement or what isn’t because what one sees is nearly always determined by where one is standing at the time. None of us is objective all the time. Speaking strictly of America, even our constitution and basic laws have been added to and/or changed. This is because our world is a fallen place and open to our sinful interpretations. Satan has, indeed, approached us at our own forbidden trees and whispered in our ears, “Did God really say?”
    We have “turned our back on God” since the beginning of time. Yet God had a plan to redeem his fallen children. And until Christ’s return we wait in a broken world. Our hope sustains us.

8. smzang says:

“Funny how adding an “r” to fiend makes the message more acceptable.”
    Not really, I think, but we must be ever vigilant.