Catness

Cat-man-do

Just got my fur done. Do you think it’s too literal?”

I got my fur done - went with a cat theme - again

The cat’s in the bag. Literally.

Cat in bag

She works hard for the money.

Trixie's catnip addiction

New NASA Research Reveals Moon to be Lunar Litter Box

Lunar Litter Box

There was great excitement on the occasion of the launch of the Grand Cat Zeppelin.

Cat Zeppelin

This entry was posted in Culture, Humor, Mitchellaneous and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Catness

1. Wow — that second picture is amazing — cat on cat! But I think the first one is my favorite. He’s one hunk of a cat!

2. Thanks for the great chuckle! Cats are definitely entertaining!

3. Erika Kind says:

😄😄 Simply amazing photos and statements! Thank you for putting these together, Mitch!

4. Roos Ruse says:

Tears here… laughing that hard. Must see these on the big screen laptop. Excellent captions, Mitch. Made my morning.

5. Roos Ruse says:

Reblogged this on Whats Next and commented:
    And now, for something completely different from the twisted mind of Mitch:

6. Laurie Welch says:

Oh man, did I need this today!

Although the second to the last concerns me. Since we can now confirm the moon isn’t made out of green cheese, this possibility is real. Or at least hoped for since cats rule everything, as we know.

7. Betty Sachau says:

Hi Mitch, Thank you for this today. having a very busy day at work. this made me lighten up!

From: Mitch Teemley To: sachau@sbcglobal.net Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 6:42 AM Subject: [New post] Catness #yiv3084244224 a:hover {color:red;}#yiv3084244224 a {text-decoration:none;color:#0088cc;}#yiv3084244224 a.yiv3084244224primaryactionlink:link, #yiv3084244224 a.yiv3084244224primaryactionlink:visited {background-color:#2585B2;color:#fff;}#yiv3084244224 a.yiv3084244224primaryactionlink:hover, #yiv3084244224 a.yiv3084244224primaryactionlink:active {background-color:#11729E;color:#fff;}#yiv3084244224 WordPress.com | mitchteemley posted: “I’m taking a break from the deep stuff. Here’s a kitty-litter-deep tribute to man’s second best friend:”Just got my fur done. Do you think it’s too literal?”The cat’s in the bag. Literally.She works hard for the money.New NASA Research Reveals Moo” | |

8. HAHA! Xp I love the floating cat! ^_^

9. Love it! Great captions.