It’s Raining Cats and Dogs

If where you live it’s precipitating

felines and canines today

raining-cats-dogs-776852

If meow-meows and bow-wows be declinating

idioms_4c040847475b2_hires

Find a cozy abode and just stay

25988,xcitefun-cats-dogs-8

(Sorry. I woke up with an acute case of the cutes this morning.)

This entry was posted in Culture, Humor, Mitchellaneous, Poetry and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to It’s Raining Cats and Dogs

1. LOL! I love this. We have way too many rainy days where I live, but I try to remember that there is nothing better than a rainy day when it comes to snuggling up with a good book or slow cooking a pot roast all day. I like to grumble about the weather, but sometimes I forget that my misery can be kind of nice.

2. den169 says:

Careful! Can be fatal! 😎

3. Cute… Very cute! 🐢🐱

4. John S says:

Thanks for the smile today old friend

5. Jay says:

It is in fact raining here, lightly. I have 4 dogs, and they don’t really mind a little rain but they did all try to join me in the hot tub!

6. Wait! I thought that you woke up cute every morning?

7. DeniseBalog says:

I did learn while traveling in Israel, the saying of “raining cats and dogs” (I am sure there are other version from other places), but…when they built a house with a straw or thatched roof, when it rain hard, the kitties who snuggled in the hay on top, would fall in the house. I don’t know of many “dogs” who can climb up the side of a rock or clay house and live on a roof! But you get the picture! Lol

8. DeniseBalog says: