Happy Sprinter!

permanent thing.

So why should we wait

to lift up our hearts?

Let us huddle together

and celebrate Sprinter!

⇔ ⇔ ⇔

“To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with spring.”

~George Santayana

This entry was posted in Culture, Humor, Poetry, Quips and Quotes and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Happy Sprinter!

1. Megan says:

Sprinter! Love it!

2. socialbridge says:

Ah yes, the changing seasons! Wonderful.

I, for one, am reveling in sprinter, having lived in (very hot, very humid) Florida for many years. Each day I take note of which trees and bushes are showing signs of growth, and which flowers are displaying their colors. (The magnolias seem particularly magnificent this year!) I even take pleasure in the yo-yoing temperatures. (A few days from now, will we be wearing coats or sweaters or neither? Such fun variety!) Note to Weather Man: please hold off the heat of summer. Give me more sprinter!! (And thanks, Mitch, for the smile-maker poem and new term for this in-between season!)

4. dawnlizjones says:

So good! I scheduled it for a reblog on my “not my poetry” category for later this month!

5. DeniseBalog says:

Monday the house was wide open and wearing shorts. Tonight covered up the tender flowers before the forecasted frost! Love it!! Sprinter!!

6. Considering it’s 24 degrees in MI this morning… I’m looking forward to some summery weather. In other words…I’m hoping your “Sprinter” is fleet footed. Whether it is prose or poetry… you express everything so well. PS… Thanks for following my blog.

7. Roos Ruse says:

Reblogged this on Whats Next and commented:
    Reblogg from the marvelous mind of Mitch:

8. Roos Ruse says:

Delightful! Reblogged at Roo’s Ruse. ❤

9. Julia says:

Happy sprinter to you.

10. Happy sprintering into spummer! Either we embrace change or it runs us over!

11. Pingback: Happy Sprinter! | INSPIRATION with an ATTITUDE