One Heckuva Lovely Blog

one-blog-lovely-award

I’ve been honored by my friend Roo at What’s Next with a One Lovely Blog Award! Roo rocks, so check out her lovely blog site today! Here’s what I have to do…

kanga-hugs-rooTo accept:
1. Thank the person who nominated me and include a link to their blog (See above)
2. List the rules and display the award (See this)
3. Add 7 facts about me (See below)
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers (See below-er)
5. Leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated (Well, duh)

7 Facts About Me:

1. I’m an only child and founder of The International Association for Only Children Who Meet Monthly Weekly Daily to Talk About Themselves (also its only member).
  2. I have ADD and am founder of People With ADD United to–Hey Look at That!
  3. I’m a writer, filmmaker, composer… My high school career counselor looked at my SATs and said, “Go into any of the arts–just stay away from math.”
  4. I was born in Whittier, California, the town Richard Nixon was from, but never plan to be President, so, by golly, you won’t have me to kick around anymore!
  5. I did childhood in Downey, California, the town The Carpenters were from, and later sang in a choir with them, two of the most talented (and shy) people I’ve ever met.
  6. My rock group, The Daily Planet, once beat Steven Seagal‘s group in a battle of the bands (we were both in high school at the time). Take that, Steve! Hi-yah!
  7. I once visited my uncle Frank, a photographer at Disney Studios, while he was shooting a movie called Tron, and thought, “Hmm, computer animation? That might just work.”

My Lovely Nominees (some recent favorites):

Thank you, Roo!Roo_Winnie_the_pooh

This entry was posted in Culture and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to One Heckuva Lovely Blog

1. Erika Kind says:

Congratulations, Mitch 🙂

2. Megan says:

Congratulations! Love your 7 facts, especially #1 as I’m an only child too!

3. nananoyz says:

Thanks for the nomination, Mitch. Your facts might be a hard act to follow, though. The Carpenters?! My husband had such a crush on Karen Carpenter. I’ll see what I can do–my linking skills are weak, at best.

4. syddent says:

Congratulations!

5. theancients says:

Lovely and humorous facts. Might have to start admitting members to your Int’l Assn. of Only Children otherwise you’ll be perpetuating the stereotype of umm… selfishness 😛 and we just cannot have that.

6. Congratulations Mitch! 🙂 You had 2-3 other awards some months ago. You will have the new ones again.

7. Congrats Mitch, love your 7 facts 🙂

8. Congrats, love what you write.

9. Thanks for the nomination! Also, really envy your singing with the Carpenters. They made my childhood very happy.

10. GolNaran says:

Great congratulations!
    And thank you so much.
    I really appreciate.

All the best,
    – Gol

11. Andreea Gutu says:

Congratulations Mitch!!! Warm wishes from Bucharest!
    I have answered the questions here:

Andreea

12. kdkunoff says:

Thanks so much for the nomination; it means a lot coming from a gifted writer! I didn’t want you to think I forgot about it…it’s been a couple of crazy weeks. I’m going to get around to it this week I hope! Thanks again and keep writing!

13. Andreea Gutu says: