I’ve been honored by my friend Roo at What’s Next with a One Lovely Blog Award! Roo rocks, so check out her lovely blog site today! Here’s what I have to do…
1. Thank the person who nominated me and include a link to their blog (See above)
2. List the rules and display the award (See this)
3. Add 7 facts about me (See below)
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers (See below-er)
5. Leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated (Well, duh)
7 Facts About Me:
- I’m an only child and founder of The International Association for Only Children Who Meet
Monthly WeeklyDaily to Talk About Themselves (also its only member).
- I have ADD and am founder of People With ADD United to–Hey Look at That!
- I’m a writer, filmmaker, composer… My high school career counselor looked at my SATs and said, “Go into any of the arts–just stay away from math.”
- I was born in Whittier, California, the town Richard Nixon was from, but never plan to be President, so, by golly, you won’t have me to kick around anymore!
- I did childhood in Downey, California, the town The Carpenters were from, and later sang in a choir with them, two of the most talented (and shy) people I’ve ever met.
- My rock group, The Daily Planet, once beat Steven Seagal‘s group in a battle of the bands (we were both in high school at the time). Take that, Steve! Hi-yah!
- I once visited my uncle Frank, a photographer at Disney Studios, while he was shooting a movie called Tron, and thought, “Hmm, computer animation? That might just work.”
My Lovely Nominees (some recent favorites):
- Praying for Eyebrowz – Reflections, poetry, humor
- Eye Will Not Cry – Poetry, music
- Mill Pond Porch – Life reflections from a retired missionary
- Feeding on Folly – Humor, commentary
- Must be This Tall to Ride – Snarkiness (that’s a good thing)
- Gol Naran – Unique decorative arts
- Wandering Chrysippus – Sexual abuse discussion/healing
- A Pastor’s Thoughts – Theology, spiritual guidance
- Andrew’s View of the Week – Faith, woodworking, sea shanties
- The Biggest Little Hills – Photography and art from the Shropshire Hills
- Synergy of Joy – Poetry, reflections from Romania
- dreaming the questions – Depression recovery, mental health
- Philosophy of Religion – Theology, philosophy
- A Voice Calling Out – Life, faith
- Approved Money Changers – Theology, church history