Disgusting Weather Alert

Disgusting Weather Ahead!

Jan. 21 (Fox News) – Severe weather, combined with an outbreak of colds and viruses, has resulted in dangerous road conditions. Drive carefully, experts warn, and bring plenty of tissues. Do not–repeat, do not–blow your nose out your car window. Frozen mucous makes roads extremely slick–and icky. Didn’t your parents teach you anything?

This entry was posted in Humor and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Disgusting Weather Alert

1. And look out for my husband! He needs two hands to blow his nose and when overwhelmed by a virus, doesn’t realize he also, needs two hands to drive…or at least one.:0(

2. nanciec13 says:

haha! 🙂 achoo!

3. John S says:

Good to know..thanks for the news update

4. I always have to wonder, how many people saw that before it went on air?
    Once I read a newspaper article describing how gorillas were invading villages and kidnapping children. It had me going right up until it said they were “indoctrinating” them.
    *slaps forehead* Guerrillas!

5. Yeah, I totally agree with the “Breaking News” that’s a first for sure! LOL

6. Ha Ha, y’all. Greetings from sunny Florida.

7. SarahC says:

yes take care of that before or stay home, had a friend wreck once when she sneezed…….not snow Breaking news Yup

8. socialbridge says:

Laughing like mad here in Ireland.

9. Barb Knowles says:

So funny. Thanks for the laugh😂

10. This seriously made me laugh out loud! And the t and w are not that close to each other on the keyboard. Be careful, though, with the real stuff!

11. tczumwalt says:

The old expression really is true–“slicker’n snot.” 🙂

12. Roos Ruse says:

Having escaped the harsh Chicago winters, I almost snorted coffee reading this. Ya got me, Mitch. I forwarded the public service blessing at Fb. 😉

13. BunKaryudo says:

I’m not getting out of my car.

14. You may be the only blogger I follow who uses the tag “snot.” Not much makes me actually LOL, but this one did. Nice catch, Mitch.