Chosen

Chosen

If your question is, “Have I been chosen?”

His answer is, “Do you want to be?”

If your answer is,

“Yes,”

Then His answer is,

“Yes.”

16 Responses to Chosen

1. Kat Frost says:

I love this! Do you mind if I reblog this on my blog? 😉
    ~ Kat

2. Happy Sunday, Mitch!

3. Love that quote from Jeremiah…I would rather say that we all have been chosen to be with Him…whether or not we know it or understand it, we all are God’s creation made in his image, made for more. As St. Augustine wrote in The Confessions, “O God, you have made us for yourself and our hearts are restless, until they rest upon you”. Our hearts are restless until they rest upon him!

Cheers!

4. Kat Frost says:

Reblogged this on More Than I've Been and commented:
    Read this on Mitch Teemley’s blog today and had to share. It really sets you thinking, doesn’t it? God doesn’t have a secret club that only the privileged can belong to; He stands at the door, holding it open. It is we who refuse the invitation, and we who refuse to let ourselves be chosen and to belong.
    Many thanks to Mitch Teemley for generously allowing me to reblog this!

5. Zina Hermez says:

Beautiful… I love it!

6. Thank you !! – really enjoy these short, to the point, almost one liner posts you do. For someone who tends toward overcomplicating and over thinking things this one really hit home. God, me, chosen – not so complicated. I’ve come back to it several times in the last few days just to ground myself when things got a bit crazy round here. It inspired my Women Connect post this week which I aptly titled Chosen as well (hope that’s OK?) And hoping I didn’t over complicate the subject. I put in a link back to your post. Thanks for the inspiration this week.

7. mitchteemley says:

Reblogged this on Mitch Teemley and commented:

If your question is, “Have I been chosen?” His answer is, “Do you want to be?” If your answer is, “Yes,” then His answer is, “Yes.”