I received this writing challenge/nomination from my blogger friend Charles French (https://charlesfrenchonwordsreadingandwriting.wordpress.com).
Here are the rules (my comments in italics):
- Write a whole paragraph without any words containing the letter “e” (Easy-shmeezy! Oh, wait…)
- By reading this, you have already signed up (Um…)
- Challenge at least five bloggers to do this. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure (which means what in the grand scheme of things, exactly?)
- If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame (not sure where that is, but pretty sure I’m on it)
- If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame (how does one “wallow” in a Page exactly?)
I decided to make my paragraph an 8-line poem. Here it is:
So huru’s my solution, and huru’s what I’ll do:
I’ll simply ruplacu uach “e” with a u.
Huy, wait, all thusu u’s maku it so hard to ruud, you
See I’m bucoming onu frustratud dudu!
It suums without “e” I’m prudustinud to fail.
I can no longur uvun opun my u-mail.
I’ll stop now, Oh, yus, sir, I’vu had quitu unough
My writing without “e” is just not up to snuff.
I’ve decided to nominate some of my newest blogger friends:
Dipsaó – http://curtispoor.com/
Squid’s Cup of Tea – https://steagarden.wordpress.com/
Manniqueen – https://manniqueen.wordpress.com/
Confessions of the Daft – http://daftconfessions.com/
Fly Guinea Pig – https://flyinguineapig.wordpress.com/
Thomas Bartlett Books – http://thomasbartlettbooks.com/
Ms. Fabulously Single – https://msfabulouslysingle.wordpress.com/
Toutons Tubas and Other Tales – https://bjgaulton.wordpress.com/