How would you “Glass-ify” your world view?
A Comprehensive Glass-ification of World Views
- Optimist – The glass is ½ full
- Pessimist – The glass is ½ empty
- Darwin – The glass appeared at random and without cause. It belongs to whoever can kill the others and drink it first
- Nietzche – The glass is dead!
- Freud – Women suffer from glass envy. Men want to kill the glass and marry their mothers
- Roman Catholic – You must be sprinkled from the glass as a baby
- Baptist – No! You must be dunked in the glass as an adult!
- Jewish – First you have your glass-mitzvah, then marry a nice girl and become a doctor
- New Ager – In a former life I was Cleopatra’s glass. You are the glass, I am the glass, we’re all the glass (only maybe me a little more than you)
- Jedi – Trust the glass, Luke
- Democrat –We must siphon off the…
View original post 147 more words