I’m delighted to announce that I’ve been nominated for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Chotisibaatein, a young woman with whom I have much in common. OK, so she lives in India and is 20 years old and I live in the U.S.A. and am &%$)@*%#@$+ years old. But we both love reading and thinking (yes, there’s a connection). Check out her delightful book-lovers blog site at https://chotisibaatein.wordpress.com/
Now, don’t start pressuring me to be inspiring on demand! My fingers freeze up when I feel pressured. For now, you’ll have to read some of my former posts and hope that inspiration strikes again in the future. Or, better yet, hope it strikes you, so I can nominate you for an award!
Very Inspiring Blogger Award Rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Post the award image to your page.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself. Here are mine:
- I’m a multi-hyphenate, a condition for which there is no known cure. Here’s a sample: writer-filmmaker-director-producer-actor-teacher-public speaker-composer-musician.
- Bottom line: storyteller. If God suddenly said, “No more hyphens! You can only be one thing, Mitch,” it would be storyteller.
- I’m married to a wise and beautiful woman who has more common sense in either of her lovely earlobes than I have in my entire…whatever.
- Have two wonderful daughters who are awash in creativity and intelligence. Yes, I said “awash!” And they’re seriously cute, too.
- Grew up in a Los Angeles suburb, but somehow ended up in Cincinnati, Ohio. Long story.
- Despite leaving “the entertainment capitol of the world,” I’m managing to write and make films more than ever!
- I drive a nearly 30 year old Porsche named The Blue Max
4. Finally, nominate 15 other blogs and inform them about it. Here are some blogs from which I draw sustenance and delight. Some are believers, some are not. All make me think and feel:
- John Fischer/The Catch – http://www.fischtank.com/
- Beautiful Life With Cancer – http://beautifullifewithcancer.com/
- Not Alone – http://specialneedsparenting.net/
- Awkward Girl – https://brandyalainescott.wordpress.com/
- Kelly Liberto, Author – http://kellyliberto.com/
- The Honking Goose – https://thehonkinggoose.wordpress.com/
- Christian Mihai – http://cristianmihai.net/
- Godinterest – http://blog.godinterest.com/
- C.S. Lewis Minute – https://lewisminute.wordpress.com/
- Big Red Carpet Nursing – http://bigredcarpetnursing.com/
- Rachel Being Chatty – http://rachelbeingchatty.com/
- Storytime With John – http://storytimewithjohn.com/
- Where Grace Abounds – https://sparrowsingsweetly.wordpress.com/
- A Homeschool Mom – https://thehomeschoolmomblog.wordpress.com/
- Steven D. Jennings – https://stevendalejennings.wordpress.com/
- Screenplay of Life Chronicles – http://kevinhotter.com/